We are committed to providing you with the most reliable, relevant and up-to-date information as possible, that's why we created a new educational InfoWebinar series. Topics for the InfoWebinars have been carefully curated in response to your concerns.
Accessing Government Services Online
For more information, click here.
Tuesday, May 23, 2023 - 6:30 pm EST
All InfoWebinars are taped and are available for viewing on our Myeloma Canada YouTube channel.
- Infections and Severe Hypogammaglobulinemia in Multiple Myeloma Patients Treated - View recording
- The IMF and Diversity - The M-Power Program - View recording
- Multiple Myeloma and Immunotherapy Made Simple - View recording
- COVID-19 Vaccination in Myeloma: What Patients & Caregivers Should Know (en anglais) - View recording
- “Have You Met Your Pharmacist Yet?” - View Recording
- News in Multiple Myeloma Research - View Recording
- Myeloma Research Update (March 2022) - View Recording
- Immunotherapy 101 for Myeloma (Basics for Patients) - View Recording
- Generic Drugs in Canada - View Recording
- Myeloma Physiotherapy Consensus Recommendations: What Patients and Caregivers Need to Know - View Recording
- Empowering Yourself on the Myeloma Journey - View Recording
- Key Research Updates from the 2021 International Myeloma Workshop (IMW) - View Recording
- CAR T-cell Therapy in Multiple Myeloma - View Recording
- Oncology Drug Access Navigators - View Recording
- About MGUS and Smouldering Multiple Myeloma - View Recording
- Financial Matters Impacting Myeloma Patients - View Recording
- Myeloma 101: Diagnosis & Treatment - View Recording
- Waiting Room Revolution and Myeloma Canada presents: A sit down interview with Dr. Hira Mian - View Recording
- Medical Cannabis in Clinical Oncology: Present & Future - View Recording