Each year Myeloma Canada hosts InfoSessions for patients, their families and healthcare professionals, featuring guest speakers from the medical community in cities across Canada. InfoSessions are generally half-day sessions covering the many aspects of living with myeloma and its management.
Due to COVID-19, we’ve postponed or cancelled in-person events like our Meet & Greets, InfoSessions and National Conference for the time being. In person meetings will resume once deemed safe to do so by our governments.
The 2020 Myeloma Canada InfoSessions will be held in the following cities:
- Granby, Quebec: January 21 (in French)
- Red Deer, Alberta: February 27
- Trois-Rivières, Quebec (in French) - postponed
- Abitibi-Témiscamingue, Quebec (in French) - postponed
- Cornwall, Ontario - postponed
- Brandon, Manitoba - postponed
- Halifax, Nova Scotia - postponed
- Moncton, New Brunswick (in French) - postponed