January 15, 2021
COVID-19 & Myeloma InfoBulletin #28
Myeloma Canada is committed to providing you with the most reliable, relevant and up-to-date information on the coronavirus COVID-19 and myeloma as possible. That’s why we created the COVID-19 & Myeloma InfoBulletin.
This week subjects included:
- Answers to some of your questions
- How long will the COVID-19 vaccine protect you? Here’s what we know so far
- Vaccine rollout picks up speed in First Nations across Canada
- What you need to know about the coronavirus variant in Canada
- Pfizer study suggests vaccine works against virus variant
- Socializing after the vaccine: Experts say shot won’t offer “free pass” right away
- Recommendations on the use of COVID-19 vaccines
- COVID-19 & Myeloma Webinars
Click here for more details.