COVID-19 & Myeloma InfoBulletin #9
Myeloma Canada is committed to providing you with the most reliable, relevant and up-to-date information on the coronavirus COVID-19 and myeloma as possible. That’s why we created the COVID-19 & Myeloma InfoBulletin.
This week subjects included:
- Here's what needs to happen before we can all get vaccinated for COVID-19
- COVID-19 screening tests: How does it all work? (see article below for more on testing)
- U of T researchers develop rapid, sensitive antibody test for COVID-19
- Alberta researchers part of rush to learn vitamin D's role in COVID-19 prevention
- First case of COVID-19 in a patient with multiple myeloma successfully treated with tocilizumab
- COVID-19 & Myeloma Webinars
Click here to read more.