Keep our Community Safe
All of us at the organization will be working remotely for the next little while. Moving to a ‘virtual’ workplace environment is the right thing to do to help curb the potential transmission of the virus and to protect people who are at higher risk of complication from this virus should they contract it.
For the time being, all Myeloma Canada in-person events (InfoSessions, Meet & Greets and our National Conference) will be postponed or adapted to another format.
This includes the following events:
- Brandon InfoSession, Manitoba
- Meet & Greet in Newmarket, Ontario
- Cornawall InfoSession, Ontario
- Meet & Greet in Moncton, New-Brunswick
- Trois-Rivières InfoSession, Quebec
- Abitibi-Témiscamingue InfoSession, Quebec
- Myeloma Canada National Conference
We’ll be in contact once new dates for events are scheduled.
We are available to you as usual. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com or call, toll-free: 1-888 798‑5771.