InfoSessions & Webinars
Myeloma Canada offers InfoSessions and online Webinars for individuals affected by myeloma.
Each year Myeloma Canada hosts InfoSessions for patients, their families and healthcare professionals, featuring guest speakers from the medical community in cities across Canada. InfoSessions are generally half-day sessions held in smaller cities and address many aspects of living with myeloma including treatment options, interpretation of blood tests, management of side effects, new myeloma therapies and updates on the Myeloma Canada Research Network. Over the past 10 years, Myeloma Canada has presented 33 InfoSessions, from St John’s, NL to Victoria, BC and cities in between.
To further maximize and strengthen our community outreach, Myeloma Canada offered live webcasts for those who could not attend an InfoSession in person. The recorded InfoSessions are available on Myeloma Canada’s YouTube Channel.
The 2017 Myeloma Canada InfoSessions will be held in the following cities:
- Vancouver, British Columbia - March 24
- Kelowna, British Columbia - March 25
- St John, New Brunswick - April 7
- Sherbrooke, Quebec - April 8
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan - May 25
- St John's, Newfoundland - July 29
- Kitchener, Ontario - September 9 (Agenda) - Click Here to Register!
- Thunder Bay, Ontario - October 14 (Agenda) - Click Here to Register!
In 2017, Myeloma Canada introduced an online webinar series available throughout the year, each covering a relevant and useful topic. Short webinar sessions offer an alternative approach to reach patients and caregivers, allowing them to login remotely, while taking into consideration their valuable time.